Newborns to 1 year
Beyond the basics of care, even our youngest babies thrive in a world filled with rich sounds and loving playful interactions. Whether your baby is a few weeks or a few months, this musical journey will be perfect for your family!
Engage and interact with up to 6 families with babies in our comfortable Kindermusik Studio room as Ms Debbie guides the joyful activities and conversations. We'll share stories about our babies as we engage them in connecting touch, floor play, lap bounces, partner dances, instrument exploration, and sensory experiences.
With activities that keep in mind the limitations and growing abilities of newborns, infants and crawlers, this music and movement class will help you strengthen those early parent-child bonds, understand your baby's development, and heavily focus on child development and communication with your baby.
Our 2021-22 Session includes 34 weeks with a sequence of 5 week units with unique themes and developmental focus. The stated month is generally when they occur or start, then flow into the next month.
- Sept: Nature Walk: Exploring Outdoors
- Babies Senses: Exploring the World
- Oct. : Mama Goose: nursery rhymes & pet animal play
- Wiring the brain for Communication
- Nov: Peas & Carrots: Food & Kitchen Play
- Baby's World of Patterns
- Jan. : Rise & Shine: Morning activities
- Spicing up Routines & Rituals
- Feb: Little Red Caboose: Vehicles that GO
- Moving to Learn
- Mar. : Zoom Baby: Babies on the Move
- Spatial Development
- April: Music Makes My Day: Adding joy to Home Routines
- Early Literacy
View a video, and see more details about these uniquely themed units you will enjoy this Spring by following this link:
Kindermusik Foundations for Babies - Tiny to Toddling